Thursday, June 5, 2008

Almost 9 weeks...

I'm not afraid of any stinking tornadoes!!!
Big smiles...
Um, why did Jimmy just drop this red thing in my lap?






Hi everyone,
I'm putting up a new post a day early this week because Casey and I are headed to Myrtle Beach with Aunt Dit early tomorrow morning. Casey has had her ladybug swimsuit packed since she's heard this trip MAY have been a possibility! ha ha.

All is going well down here. Yesterday was quite an exciting day as we had Tornado/Severe Thunderstorm warnings all day/night. Casey, Jimmy and I spent about two hours in our basement yesterday afternoon. There were reports that a small tornado touched down somewhere in Falls Church. Scary!! For those of you who know me pretty well, I'm am petrified of tornadoes, so I was exhausted by the end of the day yesterday!

Casey has continued with her sleeping through the night pattern. I generally can get her down around 11:30pm and she'll sleep all night until about 6 AM. It's been great!!!

I guess that's about it...I'll be sure to update with pictures from our Myrtle Beach trip next week. Enjoy these few pictures from yesterday. If you didn't get the Snapfish photo album from her Baptism this past weekend, let me know and I'll send that to you!

Love,

Katie, Kyle, Casey and Jim

No comments: