Sunday, August 1, 2010

August 1

Stopping for a quick drink and snack break during an afternoon of swimming.
Casey and Jake walking back from the pool.

Sooooo cute. We had them hold hands to slow them down a little, but if you could've seen them trying to figure out how to actually grab each others hands and start walking together...it was too funny!!!
Baby Kendall's bed =)
Another angle. Just waiting on a few more pieces and we should be able to share pictures of the completed nursery!

Casey and Daddy playing on the floor in Baby Kendall's room.

Casey really enjoys her sister's new playmat!

8 months!
And a front view, woo-hoo!
Love that she still falls asleep like this in the car...this was after church today!


Hi all~~

Not too much new here. Just wanted to share a few pictures. I had my 32 week doctor appointment this week and all went well. I go again at 35 weeks and then I'll go weekly after that!
Casey is doing great. She 'met' one of her preschool teachers today at church. I wrote 'met' because Ms. Jessi has always been in the nursery on Sundays but I never knew her name (bad mommy). So when I took Casey in today after children's sermon, Ms. Jessi introduced herself as one of Casey's teachers and said that she requested to have Casey in her class this year because she enjoys her in the nursery so much! Awww =) I'm really excited about this also, because I think it will be great for Casey to have a familiar face in the room at the start of the year. She was VERY concerned when we pulled into church today that we didn't bring her glue sticks along (one of the only supplies we've purchased on her back to school list!!) ha ha ha!
Kyle's been busy as usual at work. He is heading out fishing this afternoon with his friend Charlie. I don't know how they do it in this heat and humidity. I'd want to keep jumping in the water!
Well, hope to post again soon~~~
Love,
Katie, Kyle, Casey, Baby Kendall, and Jim

1 comment:

The Getz's said...

The nursery looks great! Can't believe how fast everything's going...though it probably doesn't feel that way to you! I know the last couple of months were the hardest for me. We're thinking of you :)