Saturday, February 27, 2010

February part 3

Concentrating so hard on her Play Dough
She LOVES this stuff!

I really think she'd do it for hours and hours!!!



Hi All...

Not too much new down here. Had a busy week with volunteering, shopping, and playdates. I'm pooped and wish my weekend was going to consist of just laying around...but think I'll be doing laundry, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, grocery shopping, paying bills, etc! FUN!

Tomorrow we have church and then Casey and I are having brunch with two ladies in our church who are originally from Nazareth and grew up at St. John's UCC! Small world! Kyle plans to work on the boat when he is not working this weekend...hopefully it'll all be repainted soon and then we can post the before and after pics!

Enjoy the pics and hopefully the videos will upload, too! (They are below the post...just click on the middle of them to watch!) One is of Casey "ice skating" along with the Olympics. She really LOVED the ice skating. Unfortunately this video is only a quick take of what she would do...sometimes she really got into it!!! The other video is of her dancing and dancing and dancing. I apologize for her brief Britney Spears impersonation when she comes out of her second "split"...you'll hear me tell her to get up real quickly! Ha ha! She's a piece of work!

Love,
Katie, Kyle, Casey and Jimmy







No comments: