Saturday, March 15, 2008

38 weeks...

Well, I'm officially done with work :) It feels great to say that!!!
It was a great last day. My co-workers and students were just wonderful and I really will miss them. I'm sure the little Kilian will quickly fill that void and soon, we hope!!!
I am quite uncomfortable. We have tickets to go see the Capitals vs. the Bruins tomorrow afternoon and I'm not quite sure I will make it at this point. Walking a few blocks to the Verizon Center from the parking lots just may not be feasible.
Kyle's aunt stopped in tonight on her way home from Myrtle Beach to have dinner with us (which was very nice). After she left we were going to go for groceries together. Kyle helped me get my sneakers tied on my feet, and I decided I just didn't think I could do it, so Kyle's out grocery shopping now. It is hard for me to ask for help when I need it, but I'm just not moving so well these days.
Not too much else new. It still hasn't quite hit me that I don't go back to work on Monday, so it'll be nice to do a little something around the house each day (not too much)...so we are all ready when the time comes. Jimmy and I will be able to do a lot of mother/doggie bonding. I don't think he realizes he has a stay at home mom now!!! We go to Dr. on Thursday, so I will post again after that appointment. Sorry I have nothing more exciting to share today!!!
Hope you are all well~~~
Love,
Katie (Kyle and Jim, too!)

No comments: