Thursday, March 20, 2008

38 weeks, 5 days -- Dr. Appointment

Hi everyone. Here is a lovely photo that Kyle took of me in the exam room today. Fantastic!

All went well at the appointment. Here are the stats:
              • The baby's heartbeat was at about 155 bpm (Normal).
              • I am 75% effaced and a fingertip dilated
              • Doctor thinks that the baby will be born by Easter (which is in 3 days---YIKES!!!)...she says she is very low
I am not convinced that she'll be here by Easter. Not that I'm in denial, but I've heard of too many people who are told similar things and then don't deliver for two more weeks. Not saying that we are not ready for Casey to make her big debut, I just don't want to get my hopes up!

Hope to post again soon and give you even better news, but if not...we have our next appointment scheduled for 3/27 at 8:45am!!!

Love,
Katie, Kyle and Jim

No comments: