Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 18th

MOVE THAT BUS!!!
For those of you who didn't know, I volunteered last night from 6pm-12am with Extreme Home Makeover!! A lucky Marine and his family were chosen, read more about their story at:
It was A LOT of work, very wet, but very fun and rewarding. We didn't have any production cameras on set while we were there...and I spent about five hours out in the rain doing very "un-glamorous" things--like hauling trash, extra supplies, etc into trailers and dumpsters...but I did get to do some landscaping (planting plants and flowers) and I carried in a footboard to one of the bedrooms!!!
Below you'll find a few pictures (taken from my phone) so not so great quality...ENJOY!!!




Front of the house
Some of the landscaping/mulching that we did!

Busy, busy, busy!


Lovely--I had about 5 layers on!!

I forgot to mention...I LOVED the house from the exterior...interior was not really my favorite, but VERY nice!

Casey dressed herself like "Sally" from the Cat in the Hat movie (Dakota Fanning)...

Easy Baking =)

There are no words for this one...and yes, he was totally stuck like this...

And here is Casey singing "I'm a Little Snowman"...
Once she starts singing it, the words are:
I'm a little snowman, short and fat.
Here are my buttons, here is my hat.
When the sun comes out I can not stay.
Slowly, slowly I melt away!



No comments: