Monday, December 15, 2008

Eight and a half months!!!

Chilling out in the rocking chair...chewing on the camera case.
My daddy loves to lay under the tree and look up at the lights...and so do I!

Is there something in the water, mommy???
Love the tub!
Crawling around with my new sock monkey!

Can I get a drink for my coaster?
The coffee table has become my jungle gym. I crawl back and forth over it all day long!

Hi Everyone...

Just a quick update from Shady Side. We are all great down here and getting ready for Christmas. This season reallly seems to be flying by...maybe because Thanksgiving was so late?!! Last week we baked all of our Christmas cookies. Jimmy even sampled some of the gingerbread cookies (uninvited!) This past weekend, my grandparents came down to visit. It was a nice relaxing weekend. This week we have to finish wrapping gifts and Grandma and Pappy Kilian are coming down so that Mommy and Daddy can go to Daddy's Christmas party...and spend our first night away from our little pumpkin! We are excited, but of course a little sad to leave our baby for the first time !!!
Oh..and we will be in PA from 12/23-12/28. Hope to see you!
Enjoy the pictures!

Love,
Katie, Kyle, Casey and Jim








No comments: