Monday, August 4, 2008

Casey's four months old!!!

Jimmy retrieving his duck decoy.
I love this exersaucer!!!
And I also love my bottle!!!
My two children!!!
Casey in her "lifeguard" chair!!!





Hi Everyone :)
She's four months old already?!! How time flies. We had our appointment this morning and she is doing excellent. She weighed 16 lbs and was 25.5 inches long. Which was the 90th and 97th percentile respectively! She is sitting with some assistance, standing up on laps and in the exersaucer, rolling both ways and trying with all her might to move. I can not get over it! She will be telling me what to do by her first birthday, I'm positive!!! She was a trooper getting her shots, too. She cried loudly and as soon as I picked her up, she stopped and started laughing at the techs. We start rice cereal tonight and if all goes well for the next few weeks, we'll be able to start veggies :) :)

We head to PA on Wednesday for Heather and Craig's wedding...we can't wait!! We'll be back on Sunday some time...

Settling in out here in MD. It is just lovely. Please come to visit soon!!!
Enjoy these pictures!!!
Love,

Katie, Kyle, Casey and Jim

No comments: